Becoming an OGE shipper? The faster the better.
If you wish to become an OGE shipper then you need to complete the registration process outlined here.
1. PRISMA authorisation
You can apply for authorisation to use the online booking process via PRISMA primary.
We will need the following information from you:
- EIC code
- General details of the company
- User information
- Contact details
- Selection of TSO Open Grid Europe GmbH
We automatically send the registration form to the (first) user submitting the application.
2. Registration form
Please complete the registration form and send it back to
For this, we need the following information from you:
- The relevant balancing group accounts for those acting as balancing group managers
- E-mail address for electronic delivery of invoices
- Signature and company stamp
- Proof of authority to act on behalf of the company
- Audited annual financial statements of the previous three business years
Once we have received the registration form, we will deal with the following for you:
- Credit check
- Number allocation for creditors and debtors
- Activation for primary and secondary marketing on PRISMA
- Activation for the contract management system (VMS)
- Automatic dispatch of the registration mail for the VMS
You will receive the confirmation of registration for Open Grid Europe’s contract management system (VMS) via e-mail. This completes the set-up for capacity booking on PRISMA and contract management in VMS. For balancing group managers, the process continues.
If you, as a shipper, are also a balancing group manager (BGM), we add this role to your profile in the contract management system. In addition, we will send a registration e-mail for the Nomination Management System Portal (NMP) to the “central dispatching” contact.
4. Nomination Portal
You will receive a registration e-mail for OGE’s Nomination Management System Portal (NMS Portal).
Please register for the NMS Portal. For this, we need the following information from you:
- Communication details
- Other users
Activation of balancing group managers
We will carry out a communication test with you. For this, you will receive a test mail from us. If the communication works, then you will be authorised to activate nominations.