Marketing of transmission capacities — leave it to us.
Make use of our gas transmission and supra-regional distribution network by marketing whatever capacities you choose. As a network operator, we take care of handling and invoicing your capacities, applying non-discriminatory processes as we do so.
Depending on the type of point, we will market your capacities in a non-discriminatory way either by auctioning on the PRISMA capacity platform or via an online booking in our capacity marketing system VMS. As one of Europe´s leading gas transmission system operator, OGE markets annual entry and exit capacities totalling some 679 billion kWh at 1,088 entry and exit points.
How you benefit
We provide you with an all-round service from one source: from customer registration and booking to invoicing.
Reduce implementation and maintenance costs significantly by using the shared IT services and interfaces (e.g. with PRISMA) we have available for you.
Always at the cutting edge when it comes to regulation and implementation – that’s where you’ll be with our support as a competent network operator.
How we support your capacity marketing:
Registration and credit rating checks
Processing and management of entry and exit contracts and internal orders
- Compilation of network access conditions and price sheet
- Coordination / execution of internal order in upstream network
- Marketing of capacities
- Customer administration and support
Internal and external reporting
- Report and forecast on capacity marketing and customer development
- Complying with statutory and regulatory data publishing obligations including communication of network access conditions, fees, capacities etc.
- Preparation of BNetzA (German Federal Network Agency) notifications
Gas transport billing
- Analysis of billing-related contract details
- Plausibility check of input and output data in the accounting systems
- Auditable documentation of accounting process