Minimum technical requirements (MTRs) for connections to the pipeline network of, and gas pressure regulating and metering stations operated by, Open Grid Europe GmbH
Apart from the network connection conditions, the MTRs also includes binding requirements and recommendations for the safe, efficient and cost-effective implementation of technical regulations for the installation, modification and operation of gas pressure regulating and metering systems connected to Open Grid Europe’s pipeline network.
The following technical guidelines have been incorporated into and replaced by the revised MTRs with effect from 20 November 2017:
• Network connection conditions
• Minimum technical requirements for gas pressure regulating and metering stations (TMA-GDRM)
• Minimum technical requirements for measuring equipment as well as data scope and quality for measuring equipment (TMA-Mess)
• Guideline for gas pressure regulating and metering stations (GL 340-502)
• Guideline for gas property measuring equipment (GL 340-503)
• Commissioning of network connections and measuring equipment installed in the pipeline network operated by Open Grid Europe GmbH
• Network connection conditions for biogas
Minimum technical requirements
Release 22 June 2018 (only in German)
Technical model contracts
Network interconnection contract
Pursuant to Article 7 of the Gas Network Access Ordinance, network operators have to sign network interconnection contracts with operators of networks to which they are connected via a network interconnection.
The specimen network interconnection contract published by Open Grid Europe is based on the provisions of Section 2 of Part 3 (Articles 26-31) and of Part 5 (Articles 52-62) of the Agreement on Cooperation between Operators of Gas Supply Networks Located in Germany as amended on 29 March 2018 (KoV X), which is attached to the contract as Annex 5 for information.
Annexes 1 to 4 of the network interconnection contract describe in more concrete terms the provisions of Section 2 of Part 3 (Articles 26-31) of the KoV X as provided in Article 26, Section 3 of KoV X.
The supplementary provisions describe, in particular, the exact location of the network interconnections (Annex 1), their combination (where applicable) into exit zones (Annex 4) and the technical framework applicable to the relevant network interconnection and/or the relevant exit zone.